L1 B RFE and H1B in initialReview

tach

My employer A applied for L1B extension before i94 expirey and I got RFE on the extension. Another employer B applied for L1 to H1B COS in June and H1B status show Initial Review review.

My Questions are

1) What are the chances of my H1B getting approved as CP/COS, do I need to request Employer B to change H1B COS to CP.?

2)we are planning to reply for RFE , if the RFE turned into deniel, will i be able to enter US after 1 Year on L1A or I will be never able to enter.?

3) we are planning to reply , if the RFE turned into deniel, the period of my stay after expiry will be shown as non complaince.?

4) can I work in other countries for I year for the same employer A and re enter US on L1 A or is it mandatory to work in home country for minimum period of 1 year?

I appreciate for your time.

Thanks

Chandu

• 2 weeks later...

1) It doesnt matter, COS make sense if you are already in US.

2) L1A is a type of visa generally for managers, it depend that by that time will you be eligible for that type of visa. L1 are now getting screened very much. So L1A is not a free ticket. You resume and company has to prove.

4) You can work in other country as well. But just one year is a minimal requirement, it doesnt make your case strong.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived