USCIS- maintenance outage (H1B- TRANSFER PP- VSC)

canson

Fedex date -9/10/2012

PP

H1B transfer

NO receipt yet - Does anyone know if USCIS is having problems processing due to tech issues- i found this on the USCIS website

has anyone received receipts/approvals/RFE's etc between 9/10/2012 and 9/14/2012 for PP of H1B cases

"

Maintenance Outages affecting e-filing and ELIS scheduled for September 14 to 16

USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS) will undergo scheduled maintenance from Sept. 14 at 8 pm to Sept. 16 at 8:30 pm EDT and will not be available during this time.

Payment processing for e-Filing will be unavailable from 6 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012, to midnight on Sunday, Sept.16, 2012, because of Pay.gov maintenance. Customers will be able to access the system but not process payments for forms during this time.

We regret any inconvenience and recommend that customers plan accordingly."

Last updated:09/13/2012

Contacted my employer today and it seems they havent received any email receipt yet for the PP H1 Transfer!

I read it somewhere that if the PP Transfer case is not proccessed as per the timelines given by USCIS then USCIS returns the fees paid for PP and gives high priority for that case.

Is that TRUE? Can someone confirm?

Thnx,Varun

Congrats Wadapav :)

I contacted my employer(Big MNC) and as per them they had contacted USCIS today and they told that they had mailed the receipt #.( Not email but hard copy of

the receipt). Not sure of the reason why they had opted for the post rather than email. Hopefully today or tomorrow I am excepting the receipt #.

Is there a specific reason for this? Have anyone come across this kind of case?

Thnx!

Archived