Approved I -140 revoked by USCIS

Hi

Would like seek your advice , Here is the scenario

worked for company A from 2004 and they applied my Labor and I140 . I -140 was approved in Jul 2008.

Based on that Company A filed H1 extension in Dec 2009 and it was pending for more that 7 months in due course of time USCIS Issued RFE which company has responded. Mean while in june 2010 I got Good job offer from Company B (MNC) which works on onshore offshore model and they have extended my H1B successfully and my Company A petition was denied.

I have applied I-485 In NOV 2011 filed from Company A and got EAD/Ap.

Company B filed my H1 extension in May 2012 and I went to India return back end of July with new Visa stamped.

my old employer A did not notified my that Intent to revoke I-140 was issued in month of May and he informed me just 2 days to send response and he did send the response.

I have checked the status on line about I 140 and it was still showing as "Request for Evidence Response Review" and 180 days was over and initiated the AC21 and It reached Jul30 to USCIS office. After my vacation I have enquired about the RFE statut with company A they informed on 13 Aug that It was Revoked on 13 Jul siting Petitoner doesn't have enough funds, and Misinterpretation to USCIS regarding contracts, wages.

I-485 is denied as of Aug 30

Now what are my Options can I file motion to reconsider to consider my portability? as IN the denial letter in both 140 and I485 it was mentioned that its employer fraud and

and not on me

will My H1 status good, are will that also be revoked.

Can I apply Labor from company B again.

Experts please advice.

Archived