221g white slip in vancouver on Sep 6th

sand5178

Hello all

I am on EVC model. I got 221g today, they took my passport,Client letter,I129,LCA and Paystubs for further verification. On White slip I don't see any details to check status of my case. Not sure how to proceed. Is there any one out there with similar situation? I am former Trivalley student.

Does anyone know how long it might take to get my passport back?

Along with me there were two others folks who were on EVC model and they got there visa approved.

Hi Sand/Sai, Hope in both your cases they taken your Passport & along supported documents. Even my case(16th guy case) it has happened the same taken all documents with Passport, didn't issue 221g/ Admin. Review.

But Issue 221g/Admin process, without Issue 221g, both will fall into Admin Review, my case is Admin Review without issue any documents.. It's got resolved total of 3 Weeks. I attended on 21st AUG, another guy attended on 16th AUG, we both got emails that visa approved, collect Passport on WED 5th. 7th SEP we both collected Passports @ consulate.

I did some research on the 221g cases/no 221g cases with Admin Review here, I have seen 6 people between 16th-27th. every case has different scenario. I will post in details soon..

Guys who got the Admin Review processing @ Vancouver, I strongly suggest to stay back here itself, as per my exp. cases will be clearing from 2-4 weeks duration depending on the cases in Q. Of course, some times might not possible to work remote, client managers might not accept.

Hey Sand, if you need accommodation, I can try for you, please send me email to my ID, you can see my ID in my account. Here few other 221g guys are waiting.

Finally, every one Don't get frustration/panic, be cool, try to realize the situations. You will get the visa, I am sure, but the documentation should be PERFECT.

Hi Kishan,

Thank you very much for all your information provided. Sand/Sai, we both are girls planning to share accomdation from next week. If there are any other girls looking for accomdation they can join us. Based on your post I am planning to stay back here for few more weeks. Thank you once again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Kishan,

Thank you very much for all your information provided. Sand/Sai, we both are girls planning to share accomdation from next week. If there are any other girls looking for accomdation they can join us. Based on your post I am planning to stay back here for few more weeks. Thank you once again.

in similar situation... did you got any response.

Archived