Experience Letter from Previous employer for labour processing

send2viki

• Hello All,
    My Employer is going to file for Labor Certification (thru PERM) next month. For this, I have to provide all the previous employers experience letters along with the other required documents. I have a question about the previous experience letters. I had started my career in 2004 thru a small company (startup) in India and after that I joined ***** (India) in 2006 July and worked in india for exacttly two years and came to USA and worked in ***** for almost 4 years 1 month. My overall experience in ***** alone is 6 years and 1 month. Recently I qut ***** and joined *****. Now ***** is going to file for labour. For that I would need to submit my previous experience with ***** but ***** is not ready to give the experience certificate to me. I got only my relieving letter from ***** . I read some forums here and came to know that I can submit the notarized experience letter from my ***** manager, but in my case my manager is not ready to give the letter to me. is that ok if i can get the letter from any of my colleagues? Also the letter should be in ***** letter head? Please advise.
    Regards,
    Viki

This is so cheap. You should write to HR. Hr has to give you that. Its their duty to get it through your manager. If they dont provide they are questionable. I would say reach up in HR & give every HR some time to respond. GOD Bless you in *** too. They are the same too. *** requires experience letters in their lawyers subscribed format. Check that too. But you should get your experience letter from *****. I would not go the affidavit route but go the right one through HR with all these things that you hear happening in Immigration these days. If you have worked they cant deny that.

Archived