H1-B Extension Processing Time (California Service Center)

indian_guy0219

Guys,

Let's keep a track of all the applications sent to the California service center and the processing status. This will help us determine which receipt data the service center is currently processing and reduce the anxiety faced by most of us on our case status.

I request you to stick to the following convention, and post of follow-up post when you see some activity against your case.

Date application receipt:

If a decision was made or if the status was changed please mention the current (changed status) and the date of change.

-IndianGuy

• 2 weeks later...

USCIS updated the processing time till June 4th as of August 31st as published on Oct 4th...

Mine which was filed on May 22nd has no update,,, So anyone got approval who has filed between May 12th And June 3rd...?

Hi

It seems USCIS is taking up only the fresh H1b's and Masters quota applications on first instance and processing it. As i evidenced that couple of my frnds whose receipt dates are 25th May - approval on 1st October, 6th June - RFE on 15th October.

Though my petition receipt date was on 5th June - still showing as Initial review.

Regards

Archived