L1B to H1 with COS

ayush2006

I am working for Employer A, I am in L1B Visa and the Visa Expiry date is on "July 13, 2012"

I have a valid I-94 with Expiry Date: September 18, 2012.

My Dependents (spouse/son/daughter) Visa & I-94 Expiry Date are July 13, 2012.

My Employer A applied for L1B Extension for myself and Dependents on date July 06, 2012.

Considering the L1 rejection rates are more, my Employer also applied for L1 to H1 with COS. This was applied on May,09 2012. This petition is applied in Normal Processing.

My Employer got an RFE for L1 Extension and My HR Person told me RFE query may likely be rejected due to the complexity of the Query.

Here are my Questions :

1) My Employer is ready to change L1 to H1 into Premium, If they apply in premium will there be any question from USCIS because I already have my L1b Extension into RFE. If Applied in Premium will my H1 will be approve.

2) My HR sometime says that we have to respond to L1B RFE and he is not very clear on that. USCIS is expecting the RFE response before Nov 15, 2012. Should I

response to L1b Extension RFE.

Regards,

Ayush

I am working for Employer A, I am in L1B Visa and the Visa Expiry date is on "July 13, 2012"

I have a valid I-94 with Expiry Date: September 18, 2012.

My Dependents (spouse/son/daughter) Visa & I-94 Expiry Date are July 13, 2012.

My Employer A applied for L1B Extension for myself and Dependents on date July 06, 2012.

Considering the L1 rejection rates are more, my Employer also applied for L1 to H1 with COS. This was applied on May,09 2012. This petition is applied in Normal Processing.

My Employer got an RFE for L1 Extension and My HR Person told me RFE query may likely be rejected due to the complexity of the Query.

Here are my Questions :

1) My Employer is ready to change L1 to H1 into Premium, If they apply in premium will there be any question from USCIS because I already have my L1b Extension into RFE. If Applied in Premium will my H1 will be approve.

2) My HR sometime says that we have to respond to L1B RFE and he is not very clear on that. USCIS is expecting the RFE response before Nov 15, 2012. Should I

Regards,

Ayush

Ayush,

Your H1 approval depends on the paperwork submitted by your employer , h1 application is diff from L1 extn.Please keep in mind that if your L1 extn is approved after h1 approval (which would likely the case would be in case your extn is approved) you status will change back to L1

Please reply..

Here are my Questions :

Archived