H1B motion to reopen

rahul412,

The client letter we sent was a very simple and short one stating i'm employed there with duration of the project, we have requested the client for a more descriptive and concise letter towards making our case stronger. I don't see how else to establish a stronger proof of E-E relationship other than a client letter that distinguishes the right of control criteria and my responsibilities.

• 3 weeks later...

@Rahul

Dude that is what happening with my friend who ever got approved H1b from Masters quota- Private/Profit org school. 

now they are revoking. its just messed up

This mess is the result of everyone's mistake. Employer/attorney hide the fact that employee's degree is not eligible for H1 and USCIS approved it without checking the documents.

That's why I say follow the rules and don't take it ANYTHING for granted w.r.t immigration. Because people who has approved your status has power to revoke it at ANY time.

• 1 month later...

Hi

An RFE was raised against my H1b in July for E-E relationship. By mistake i submitted the expired SOW document resulting in denial. 2 week back my employer filed the motion to reopen with latest sow document attached, but i haven't got any reciept from USCIS as of now.

Please guide me of the exact procedure if anyone faced the same before

Archived