Old Employer Resignation letter

susheel4056

Hi.

I am facing a very difficult situation. I don’t know what to do.

i am hoping that i will get some positive response on this.

i have worked for company A(Desi Company) for 7 years.In that seven years, 5 years in India and remaining 2 years in USA on H1B.Recently i have changed from company A(Desi Company) to company B.

i have sent the resignation email to company A after 1 month of joining in the new company B.

Now i am going to visa interview with company B.Now Company A is not giving me my experience and relieving letters.

Now i have 1 year valid approval with company A(if company A don't cancel my old H1b) and 2 years validity with company B and working for company B.

Please suggest me for my visa interview, if they ask me for old company resignation letter.

Thanks in advance..

"Please suggest me for my visa interview, if they ask me for old company resignation letter."

=> First of all you should have written resignation letter before resignation, when you decided to resign. Writinging resignation letter after a month of resignation is same as no resignation letter, it's meaningless. You play, they play!

Second, VO won't ask for previous job documents, they are more interested in your current job; but have your recent 6 months paystubs (doesn't matter which employer), and reason of leaving the previous employer. All the best.

Archived