Form 221 g

RameshSingh17

Hello,

I applied for H1-B through consultancy last year. All applications were submitted ontime by employer. In Feb-2012, i went to Chennai consulate for interview.Consulate officer handed over green slip-221 g even without asking any question. Form asked employer to submit- 1) Tax returns for last two years.2) Wages given to all employees for last two years.3) Photos of site of client where i was supposed to work.

Now almost six months, even after many requests-consultancy has not given any documents to INS.

What are the chances ow of getting these? Can i inform INS directly to cancel this application ?

Thanks

Ramesh

"Is employer may land in trouble if he produces the Tax returns etc to INS ?"

=> Tax returns show the history of the tax payee clearly. No one wants to take risk, almost every employer (especially DCCs) fakes with taxes and don't want to endanger their future just for an employee.

Take it in this way, (say) you may falsified write years of experience and salary on resume, you even can pass the background check. But, if they ask you to show your tax returns, it will show your history clearly, the same stays true for employers also.

One more thing, it USCIS, not INS. All the best.

Archived