Administrative Processing at Mumbai Consulate

sirumalla

Myself Ashok, created this thread to know if anybody stuck into Administrative Processing at Mumbai Consulate for a longer period.

I have applied my H1B visa in 20 Sept 2010, initially i got blue color form to submit Bank statements, Employer Tax return and Employees list of your company who has sponsored your visa.

On the second visit (second day) with documents, after some cross questions, VO(Visa Officer) handover yellow color form to wait for Administrative Processing, we sending your case back to USCIS.

After 1.5 yrs time, my consultant received REF to submit required documents for the verification, my consultant contacted me immediately, they have responded, Then USCIS re-affirmed my petition on 06 May 2012 after month time. USCIS responding very quickly and on time.

Currently my case is stuck up at Mumbai consulate since 06 May 2012, i have sent many emails to VFS and spoken to them as well, they simply said wait for reply from VFS (these guys are useless) or Mumbai Consulate.

Got knows what kind verification Mumbai Consulate does. Finally my case is pending with Mumbai Consulate since 20 Sept 2010.

I would like to know if anybody in the same boat:(.

Thanks,

Ashok

Archived