H1B Stamping Vancouver- Client letter OR Purchase Order

itscrazy

Hello All

My H1 was approved last year OCT 2011 and I have changed my client on a new project starting May 2012. I am planning to go to India this year in Nov.

My current client would not give me any Client letter, but has provided me with the Purchase Order between Prime Vendor and Client. I have the Prime Vendor letter and my Employer's letter.

My current Purchase Order is only till Sep end 2012. I would appreciate your response to some of my questions below:

1. For H1B amendment. Can I use current Purchase order which is only valid till end of September along with Prime Vendor letter for Amendment Process. Also, I am planning for a premium processing.

2. Should I wait till the time I get a new Purchase order for another three months (current client only extends for 3 month increments)

3. I haven/t heard for any H1 amendment getting rejected. Is there a possibility?

4. For Stamping: Is Purchase Order from Client and Vendor letter from Prime Vendor sufficient ( I am on EVC model)

4. How soon should I book the date for stamping Vancouver. I need to be in India by 13th Nov this year? Considering, I need to have my amendment done before booking the date. Or can I book it based on current EAC number?

5. Can I travel to India after my stamping from Canada itself, or do I need to come back to US?

Please guys your response and help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Archived