H1B-RFE submitted with unsigned SOW.But, SOW on client letterpad.

kasivreddy

Hi,

I am the asparant to work in US. Actually....i am predicting ...my bad time is running on. I need your valuable suggestion and help. Here is my uncertanity situation and little complicated.

I have worked in US for past 3 years onL1B visa and my L1 Extension got rejected due to some reasons(not yet known). My employer immigration team told that......chances of L1 extension approvals are very rare now a days. However, my L1 visa got denied and moved to india(hyderabad).

When i was at onsite, new H1 petition has been filed in June 1st week and have got an RFE stating some documents. Meanwhile, i have moved to off-shore for good.

Unfortunately, i have changed my project at off-shore due to some uncurtecious/demons folks in my past account.So, i have tried desperately for new account and got it finally and susmitted to USCIS with following documents.

1. Manager letter with signed signature.

2.Work order from client letter.But it is not signed.

3.Statement of Work(scope/technologies) in client letterpad.But,this also non-signed.

My account team said.....this would be fine to get it approved, But..i am suspecting some uncertanity on my approval rate.

I am sooo bervous and fickle on my decision that what will happen. I am crossing my fingers to do good.

Can you please help me and provide your valuble suggestion ASAP??

I am looking forward your suggestion and past experiance on this?.

I do appreciate your time in this regards.

Thanks,

US aspirant.

Archived