H1B Visa Stamping FTE (Mumbai Embassy)

mumbai_kar

H1B Visa Stamping FTE (Mumbai Embassy)

Need a quick Document Check List ...

Had been here in USA for past 6 years currently with I140 approved & Green card processing in EB3. I recently received my extension for another 3 years until 2015 & would like to plan my Mumbai vacation in September 2012. I am currently as working as a FTE of a well known organisation in USA. Company and its lawyers would provide me with paperwork plus some letters from my manager / director with my roles & responsibilities. Designation & titles providing the justification of myself being an FTE.

I would like to know what is the current scene of Mumbai embassy. What is the rejection rate on H1b. Any typical questions / document that you would like to suggest that i should carry. So far my case is clean Graduated in 1996 worked for few Years in Mumbai then came to us as the existing company had no options but to send me. Then moved jobs almost every year & so did the h1bs. now having an h1 with a named us employer.

Do you guys foresee any hurdles. I have heard some people say Consultants are their first targets and not FTE but i did have FTE who were held up with RFEs too both in Mumbai & Hyd.

I am a just a little too worried ...

Can you guys help me understand how is current scene like ...

Regards

Mumbai Kar ....

"I have heard some people say Consultants are their first targets and not FTE but i did have FTE who were held up with RFEs too both in Mumbai & Hyd.I am a just a little too worried ..."

=> No need to worry. They are not targeting consultants. They just want to make sure that you have legit job with legit company in USA. If you prove that, you are good to go. Doesn't matter if you are FTE or consultant. The consultants who prove these are also getting visa easily.

Archived