How much time it takes to H1 trasnfer in PP at Vermont Center

Bommer

My friend got his RFE yesterday (it took exactly 1 week) so I think you should know in 5-6 working days. I have also applied for my COS from L1 to H1 and its in acceptance stage for last 4 days. I am hoping to get it aswered in next couple of days since I am expected to join the new client from next monday onwards.

All the best!!

• 2 weeks later...

My friend got his RFE yesterday (it took exactly 1 week) so I think you should know in 5-6 working days. I have also applied for my COS from L1 to H1 and its in acceptance stage for last 4 days. I am hoping to get it aswered in next couple of days since I am expected to join the new client from next monday onwards.

All the best!!

Hey Vishal,

I'm in the same boat. I'm switching my employer and client to join new employer and a different client. The new client gave me start date of September 17th, 2012 so I've only the purchase order (PO) to prove that I've a project. So my question to you is, have you submitted any vendor letter, purchase order or client letter for your H1 transfer? I won't be able to get client letter as I haven't joined the new client yet. Is your H1 approved? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tarun.

Hey Vishal,

I'm in the same boat. I'm switching my employer and client to join new employer and a different client. The new client gave me start date of September 17th, 2012 so I've only the purchase order (PO) to prove that I've a project. So my question to you is, have you submitted any vendor letter, purchase order or client letter for your H1 transfer? I won't be able to get client letter as I haven't joined the new client yet. Is your H1 approved? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tarun.

Hey Tarun,

I got the RFE on 31st Aug :( These guys took exactly 15 days to say that they need a client letter.. I mean come on.. if this is one of the item in their check list then they could send it to me on the very first day because of this I lost that handsome oppurtunity also since client is not ready to wait any more left alone client letter. Here is wat I conclude.. if you have the client letter you are good (you have the best chances of getting it approved), else if you have the Vendor letter + SOW signed between vendor and end client (you have more than 50% chances) but without these the changes are very minimal. All the best!!

Vishal

Hey Tarun,

I got the RFE on 31st Aug :( These guys took exactly 15 days to say that they need a client letter.. I mean come on.. if this is one of the item in their check list then they could send it to me on the very first day because of this I lost that handsome oppurtunity also since client is not ready to wait any more left alone client letter. Here is wat I conclude.. if you have the client letter you are good (you have the best chances of getting it approved), else if you have the Vendor letter + SOW signed between vendor and end client (you have more than 50% chances) but without these the changes are very minimal. All the best!!

Vishal

Hi Vishal,

I'm really sorry to hear that. What documents (project proof related) have you submitted for your H1 transfer? Did your attorney respond to RFE with all the documents that you got to prove your new project offer? Was the client same for your L1 and H1 visas?

In my case I'll be joining a new client upon H1 transfer approval and I've the SOW from vendor showing that I've a project assigned from this new client starting from 09/24. As I won't be at client's place while my H1 case is being processed, I don't know whether they would ask for client letter.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tarun.

Archived