Am I eligible for EB1?

Hi Friends,

I came to US on L1B visa in 2007 with petition title as System Analyst. Before that, I was working as Project Manager since 2005 with the same employer. In 2011 my employer changed my visa from L1B to H1B.The petition title remained same as System Analyst.Then I moved from TX to FL in NOV 2011 to manage a new client as program manager, for which my employer filed new LCA with same petition title. Again in July 2012 I was relocated to another client location within FL for which they are filing new LCA, my questions are:

a) Do I need H1B amendment for change of location? If yes, can I get a reference doc from USCIS website to convince my employer? If it is true, what should I do now for the LCA which was done for my move from TX to FL? Is this a violation now?

b) If change of location needs amendment, then can I also change my petition title to Program Manager?

c) So with the amended H1B petition with title Program Manager, can the GC be filed in EB1?

d) If my employer is not willing to change petition title, will it be possible to file GC in EB1?

Pls note that I am working with the same employer for the past 15 years and a Manager per my employer payroll since 2005 (ie 2 years before comming to US)

Thanks in advance for an apt response.

Archived