Does DS-160 really expires after 30 Days??????

Guys - I just need to know whether a saved (not submitted) DS-160 can be pulled after 30 days??

After 30 days the saved DS 160 will be expired and cannot be retrieved if you did not submitt...

But what you can do is save the DS160 to a file...when you click save there's an option to save into file...it will be saved as .dat file...so after 30 days if you want to save some time for entering all details again...you can use the Retrieve Application From File option and load the saved file...but PLEASE BE AWARE THAT this option will give you a different DS160 Application Number...

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, sa77hi said:

Hey guys, I have filled DS160 form in May and paid fee in July but didn't submit and I can't retrieve my form now, but if I fill new application can I use my old fee? or I need to pay fee again?

Hi Sai, 

Coudl you please let me know what was the procedure you followed in this situation. I am in the same situation right now. 

Please advise. 

Thanks,

Swathi

• 2 years later...
On 10/25/2018 at 9:39 AM, Gots said:

Hi Sai, 

Coudl you please let me know what was the procedure you followed in this situation. I am in the same situation right now. 

Please advise. 

Thanks,

Swathi

Hi Sai and Swathi, 

Now I am in a similar situation, please guide me 

Thanks in advance

Ranjan