H1b to Green Card through Marriage

My spouse is on Green Card and has filed for citizenship in Aug. We are expecting his citizenship process to be completed by November.

I am currently on H1B which is expiring in Dec end.

I have the following questions

1. Should I wait for my husbands passport to arrive for filing my green card or can i do as soon as he takes oath ? Will there be any number (passport number / citizenship number) made available after oath taking ?

2. Once I file for my green card (AOS) and I get the recept from USCIS am i legally authorized to stay in US. Will the reciept number be my legal number ( My concern is that if my H1 expires before i get an EAD ie; Dec, can i stay in US with receipt ?)

3. Can I work based on AOS receipt ?. Because it may take time for EAD to arrive and my H1 may expire in Dec

4. If I file an H1 extension while my EAD & GC through marriage is in progress, will it affect the EAD and GC processs.?

Kindly help on these questions please

At the oath, your husband will get a naturalization certificate. A copy of that should be included with the I-130 for you.

For his passport, he has to send in the original, which he will get back with the passport So make sure to have a copy before he applies for his passport.

Archived