Experience Letters for GC Processing

jssr29

Hi,

My current company [company C] is willing to initiate my GC processing in EB3 category and asked me to provide all prior Work experience letters. Before joining this company I have work experience/bench time as following:

--> 1year exp as GA/Intern during my Master's.

--> 1year on bench [recession time] immediately after M.S on OPT- I was with a consulting firm, Company A during this time, They even provided me documentation required for OPT extension but were not able to get me a JOB.

--> 1Year,7 Months with Company B on H1 visa.

From the above I was NOT able to acquire experience letter from Company A as they said they will not be able to give one as I don't have pay stubs during this period. So I just gave my Master's GA/intern exp letter [1yr] & company B experience letter [1yr, 7mo] to my current employer company C for GC processing.

Now they say that they require at-least 2 years prior experience letters aligning/matching with the current job role/duties for which they said they can accept only experience letter from my company B[1yr,7mo] and cannot accept my Master's GA/intern exp as its not matching the current job role.

So now there is a shortfall of 5months experience letter for them to proceed with my GC application and asked me to provide 5mo exp letter.

I am in a dilemma from where to get this 5mo experience letter & this is delaying my GC processing.

Request someone from this forum to suggest me the options I have to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

JSSR.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived