questions asked during H1B visa interview

ahem

Hi - Can anyone list the questions that are asked during the visa interview? and what were your answers?

Also, what were the documents asked during the visa interview.

In the list that I have(found on different websites) they have asked to carry the following

• · Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last 2 tax years and financial statements (not given by employer saying its confidential)
  • · A notarized list of all the petitioner’s employees for each location. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start dates, end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.(not given)
  • · State unemployment wage reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters as filed to all states or specific states.(This should not be payroll reports, but the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter) (given but hidden names and SSN)
  • A list of all candidates petitioned by the entity that applied to the consulate where applicant will be applying, the exact times when they joined and duration for which they worked, including the date of departure if no longer with the company, and their current where abouts. (not given)

Is it ok if I do not have these docs? are any of these asked for?

Thanks-

Ahem

Thanks both of you..

So if there is administrative processing in case I get a 221 g...and if I have the documents with me there...(during the interview) still they will issue 221g? I mean do they ask you first for the docs, and then issue 221g or they just issue 221g without knowing if we have the docs or no?

Thanks both of you..

So if there is administrative processing in case I get a 221 g...and if I have the documents with me there...(during the interview) still they will issue 221g? I mean do they ask you first for the docs, and then issue 221g or they just issue 221g without knowing if we have the docs or no?

221g is issued after the interview. If you answer all the questions asked by VO then you are good,else they might ask for extra documents.

And these documents differ from case to case, moreover you should be knowing more about your petition, documentation etc than anyone else.

Archived