H1B premium processing upgraded from regular

tripleAAA

Hi,

My fresh h1b case was filed on nov-2011. Its been 9 month USCIS site still shows status as initial review. No RFE yet. After waiting such long time My employer upgraded my case into PP on 23-07-2012. Since then there is no update in my case. status is same as initial review.

Almost 12 days over not sure either status is not updated or something went wrong?

I talked to my employer said that uscis guarantees to approve case in 15 calendar days but they said it will take 4 weeks as they fall into BEP (business executive program). Is it true?

What is next action item from my side. please suggest.

Hi,

My fresh h1b case was filed on nov-2011. Its been 9 month USCIS site still shows status as initial review. No RFE yet. After waiting such long time My employer upgraded my case into PP on 23-07-2012. Since then there is no update in my case. status is same as initial review.

Almost 12 days over not sure either status is not updated or something went wrong?

I talked to my employer said that uscis guarantees to approve case in 15 calendar days but they said it will take 4 weeks as they fall into BEP (business executive program). Is it true?

What is next action item from my side. please suggest.

tripleAAA,

Did you got any confirmation mail that USCIS upgraded your case from regular to PP, I recently did that, on 23rd july they received my app, and got mail of receiving and on 24th status went from initial review to Acceptance......got mail for change of this status on 24th also.

My visa got approved on 2nd aug, few days back...so if you got these mails....that means they are working on your case.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived