Place of Employment on LCA

ram0310

hi all,

Place of employment on my LCA is different from where I work.

My company has two offices around 15-20 miles apart. On LCA they mentioned address of the other office.

Can this be a problem when I go for new H1-B Visa Stamping...? F1 to H1B

If you are working for the same client but the office has move to different location with in same County/City you dont have to update the LCA...same with stamping as well..

Yes, as long as you are with same client, it is not necessary. But, my employer bit concerned, and got my LCA updated, even though the client address move is to a different building on the same street. So, why take chances, get it updated.

If you have updated the LCA it should be fine...you dont have spend money on ammending your H1b Petition...I mean if you employer wanted to ammend nothin wrong in it...it is just that it is not required when with same client and address change with in same county..

If you have updated the LCA it should be fine...you dont have spend money on ammending your H1b Petition...I mean if you employer wanted to ammend nothin wrong in it...it is just that it is not required when with same client and address change with in same county..

you are right... amendment is not required as long as you stick with the same client.... LCA update should be enough....

Archived