H1B Application Withdraw

kkr7260

Hello guyz,

Can anyone please let me know if i can withdraw my H1B stamping application from Toronto US consulate to and reapply with the same H1b Petition at chennai consulate.

I am waiting in toronto on 221 g since past three months and nothing yet and when i called DOS and us embassy i get same flipping response of still under review.

I dont have my original I797 with me but i believe when i withdraw my application they will return it.

So can i go with same I797 and with new DS 160 to US consulate in India.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey,

I was issued 221g on July 10th at Ottawa consulate , since i didn't hear back anything from them i flew back to india. Even i am planning to re apply for visa at Hyderabad consulate. Could you please let me know how are you proceeding. Actually my previous employer is filing a transfer.

Hello guyz,

Can anyone please let me know if i can withdraw my H1B stamping application from Toronto US consulate to and reapply with the same H1b Petition at chennai consulate.

I am waiting in toronto on 221 g since past three months and nothing yet and when i called DOS and us embassy i get same flipping response of still under review.

I dont have my original I797 with me but i believe when i withdraw my application they will return it.

So can i go with same I797 and with new DS 160 to US consulate in India.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Archived