221G Tijuana and Mexico Visa from India

coolbuddy398

Hi,

I went for visa interview on June 26 in Tijuana and was told my visa is approved and asked to collect my passport next day. When i went to collect my passport was called again inside the consulate for interview(two mexican guys intervieved me) and was given back my passport without stamp. I emailed the consulate next day and got reply 221G. I came back to India since I coudn't stay for long in mexico.

Now,consulate emailed me to come for final interview(this will be 3rd). I'm in india and dont have mexican visa to fly back to tijuana. I approched mexican consulate in India and they didnt issuse me mexican visa for purpose of us visa interview.

Can someone let me know the options in this case and how to get mexican visa from india?

BTW,I'm in EVC model working for same client since a year and this is my second extension with same employer(I got first exyension for only 1 yr)

Regards,

rahul

Hi Rahul,

Can you share details of why your mexican visa was not issued? I am in a similar position, got 221g in Tijuana on July 16 so I came to India. I had taken mexican visa from San Diego before entering Tijuana, but that visa expires on Aug 12, and I have not received a call yet from the consulate. If I get called after Aug 12, I would need to obtain a new mexican visa from India.

Did you show the mexican embassy your email from Tijuana consulate asking you to come to Tijuana for the interview? Please let me know,

Many thanks,

Sree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived