221g hyderabad July tracker

irarum

Hi all

I attended H1B visa interview in Hyderabad on July 27 at 9.45. VO asked questions on employer employee relations ship - about 3 questions. And client I work for. Manager name, frequency I meet him/her. He looked at the client letter I provided and was not convinced. He asked for it second time and glanced at it multiple times. And gave me 221g white with just admin processing ticked.

My client letter did it for me..

I contacted helpdesk e-mail of consulate and was told that it may take 10 days for USCIS to post an update. Right now it shows "under processing" Anyone in same boat? similar experiences? Please share.

Share your experience or direct friends experiences. Not what could happen. Thanks.

Yesterday I got an e-mail from consulate asking me to submit passport. My hopes are up again. Can someone comment, how long it may take once they request passport? Thanks in advance.

Submitting the passport is a very good sign. Can't say how many days it will take to get back the passport. Meanwhile, find out from your employer and client whether they were contacted by the embassy regarding your visa and if so, how did they responded.

Guys,

I am in the same boat as most of them are. I was interviewed on 8 Aug 2012. I work FT for a leading manufacturing company. VO asked simple question about my job responsibilities and my company and gave me 221g white requesting all the docs to be submitted at VFS. I had all the docs with me then but he insisted that they have a procedure to be followed and that requires me to submit copies of all docs at VFS, which I did right then.

Couple of hours after I come back home, I received another email from consulate to respond to some simple DS 160 questions and also submit a copy of invitation letter and resume which was not requested in 221g white. I replied to that email same day.

Upon asking VO said he assume the whole processing should be complete in 1 or 2 weeks after I submit the documents.....Is this the general statement? I guess Yes.......

Do anyone know if VO who interviewed will be the person responsible to my case or any officer can work on it?

Lets hope everyone's case is resolved soon......

I have been in this situation before......it took about 5 months....I hope everything works out fine this time.....

Hold on tight guys.....we should be home soon...

Archived