H1B stamping in Canada? pl suggest

sandy239

HI

I need suggestion whether I can go to Canada for H1B stamping or not? below are my details.

• Came to US in 2006 December on F1 and completed master in 2008 august
  • Started working as consultant from 2009 jan to 2011 may with xxx client's ( EVC model).
  • Did H1 transfer and took a full-time job with big financial company (same employer since 15 months).

I never been to home country(India), since I was here.This would be my first time going out of U.S.

can anyone let me know whether I can go Canada for H1B stamping or not?

Thank you

HI

I need suggestion whether I can go to Canada for H1B stamping or not? below are my details.

• Started working as consultant from 2009 jan to 2011 may with xxx client's ( EVC model).
  • Did H1 transfer and took a full-time job with big financial company (same employer since 15 months).

I never been to home country(India), since I was here.This would be my first time going out of U.S.

Thank you

You can.

HI

Thank you

Yes you can absolutely go for Stamping in canada...

Archived