DS160: Unable to "Print Application"

xs2dhillon

Hi All,

I filed my DS-160 online application for H-4 visa in Melbourne, Australia in June 2012. Upon attempting to retrieve my application, I get two options: Print Confirmation page and Create a new Application. I select Print Confirmation page and the confirmation page is displayed. I see 3 buttons out of which Print Confirmation and Email confirmation are active. However, "Print Application" is grayed out and I can not click on this button. Therefore, I am unable to print the application. Is this normal?

Any replies will be highly appreciated since I have my interview in next few days.

Hi All,

I filed my DS-160 online application for H-4 visa in Melbourne, Australia in June 2012. Upon attempting to retrieve my application, I get two options: Print Confirmation page and Create a new Application. I select Print Confirmation page and the confirmation page is displayed. I see 3 buttons out of which Print Confirmation and Email confirmation are active. However, "Print Application" is grayed out and I can not click on this button. Therefore, I am unable to print the application. Is this normal?

Any replies will be highly appreciated since I have my interview in next few days.

You don't need DS 160 printout for the interview.

Archived