Canada OR Chennai?

roarshack80

Hey guys

I got my h1b approved last week for an year, my employer applied for 3 years( this is for 7+ year) but i received it only for an year. I am planning to go to stamping still thinking. I have my pay stubs, w2, vendor letter but not client letter. My manager gave me an email stating that i work for the client which includes some description of my work and whom i work for and what kind of work i do. the letter also includes his phone number and email address.

So I am wondering should i go to Canada or Chennai. Any suggestions are really helpful.

Hey guys

I got my h1b approved last week for an year, my employer applied for 3 years( this is for 7+ year) but i received it only for an year. I am planning to go to stamping still thinking. I have my pay stubs, w2, vendor letter but not client letter. My manager gave me an email stating that i work for the client which includes some description of my work and whom i work for and what kind of work i do. the letter also includes his phone number and email address.

So I am wondering should i go to Canada or Chennai. Any suggestions are really helpful.

If you have time then go to Chennai . As you know all the consulates are same. Make sure the client letter has enough content req for the stamping, like start date, name of the employer, and about EE relationship.

Based on latest updates in forums, People attending visa without client letter in Vancouver Canada consulate are managing to get stamped by providing email confirmation from client managers. Again it depends on how well you can show Employee-Employer relation when you in EVC or EVVC model. As per my research from past few months 99% chances to get H1 B visa stamp with or without client letter in Vancouver, Canada and no idea about Chennai consulate. I would suggest you to go to Canada if you don't have client letter.

Hi roarshack,

I email from your manager will work and also i would suggest you to go to canada instead of chennai. As i'm following this forum regularly, there are very less chance's of getting visa approved in chennai or at any other indian consulate.

Thanks

jay

Archived