H1B Stamping appt - Doubt

sainadh217

Hello guys,

I booked my visa stamping at Vancouver, BC. In the confirmation page, it is showing as follows.

"Trip Purpose: Persons in Specialty Occupation (H-1B and/or related H4)"

can some one plz confirm if the above is correct or not. Just want to make sure. And also how to check the DS160 ID number we entered in the Visa date booking web site ?

thanks

Hello guys,

I booked my visa stamping at Vancouver, BC. In the confirmation page, it is showing as follows.

can some one plz confirm if the above is correct or not. Just want to make sure. And also how to check the DS160 ID number we entered in the Visa date booking web site ?

thanks

Yes, tht's correct.

When you login the website to book the interview slot, click on the edit button next to your name(not sure whether its name or something else). It will take you to the page where you find you DS id.

Hello guys,

thanks

"Trip Purpose: Persons in Specialty Occupation (H-1B and/or related H4)" -- This is correct.

Archived