221G Ottawa: 23rd July - Got "Further Review" - What is a Tracket Staus?

dncutiepie

Hi There,

Anyone got "221 G -> Further Review"?

You can track your application status using following URL.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Can anyone tell me what is a status its showing for "221 G -> Further Review"? What is Response date and a message from Consulate?

====

My Exp at 23rd July:

What you do? Replied

Whom do you report? Replied

Do you report to client? Replied

Do you have client letter? NO, as per Client's policy, they don't provide any letters.

Immediate next day, I submitted (not my employer) Supporting letter and email from Employer along with Email chain between Employer and Client (saying, client can't provide any letters) to Consulate. But no response as of now.

Thanks,

Dhana

Immediate next day, I submitted (not my employer) Supporting letter and email from Employer along with Email chain between Employer and Client (saying, client can't provide any letters) to Consulate. But no response as of now.

So did you got an email to submit those documents??

I think your client may get an email to verify whether you are working at that location or not? and also to verify EE relationship. Make sure your client is aware of this.

Yes, I got email next day from Consulate to submit the required doc(s).

I managed to submit final email confirmation from client yesterday, so have to wait.

Client is aware.

@Rahul412 & @vaottawa: Are you guys still here and where are you all staying?

Thanks,

Dhana

I think you should have carried the printout's of those emails during the interview itself. That would actaully works like client letter.Now that you have submitted the docs, wait for the reply from consulate.

Hi Dhana,

How did you submit the documents. Did you submit it in person or replied to their email. The reason I am asking you is because, I have got an email to submit some documents today but they have not mentioned how to submit.

Thank you !!

U shld mail ur docs to Ottawaf@state.gov ... The white 221 G form has an email id on top right corner..

U shld mail ur docs to Ottawaf@state.gov ... The white 221 G form has an email id on top right corner..

I got email last friday to submit end client letter. I only have a email letter from my client manager and i have send it to Ottawaf@state.gov the same day, But i have not got any response yet.

Archived