going first time for visa stamping

ahem

Questions that I have come across while filling DS-160

1. I have my NY state permit then I moved to NJ for a short time and got my full licence there. Its not been 6 months yet, and now I have moved back to NY. When asked to transfer my licence to NY..they said as it is not full 6months that the lic is valid so they can't transfer it. I will have to start the process from the scratch. I do not want to do that...I do not have a car nor do I drive..I took the lic just to have it in case of emergency....will this create a problem if I give my NJ lic number on DS-160? what happens to my NY permit? I am worried :( pls help

2. Is a client letter required when I go for my interview? I am not sure if I will get the client letter. If I get it, I am afraid of something that was on my petition for H1. My employer has stated in the petition that my contract with the client is till 2015..which is the also the year of my H1 expiry...actually my contract has been extending every 6 months...how can this be handled?

should I ask the client to state with possible extension in the letter bcos they never said I will have the job till 2015? or just take the letter without end date?

3. My first name in the petition has my middle name with it and the middle name box is left blank...my passport has my first name middle name and last name...is this ok? or will this create problems?

4. As I am going for the first time.. I am not sure about my I-94..i have read in forums that I-94 has expired...there is no date on my I-94..it just has DS...is this ok?

5. in the petition for section H-IB Data Collection and Filing Fee Exemption Supplement my employer has not filled this question -

c. Is the beneficiary an H-IB nonimmigrant exempt from the Dept, of Labor attestation requirements?

1. If yes, is it because the beneficiary's annual rate of pay is equal to at least $60,000?

2. Or is it because the beneficiary has a master's or higher degree in a specialty related to the employment..

but he has filled in the next section that I have Master degree..is this ok?

Can anyone please help me answer these questions...as said before going for the first time..I am too naive to this...thanks all :)

Archived