Clinet location change - LCA

Atlanta0702

Hi,

My LCA is as old as 2years when I got visa exension applied. Now my client moved the office 2 blocks in the same city.

The distance between my current office and address in LCA is 0.6mi (1km).

I dont have time to get a new LCA as I am travelling to India for some urgent personal work in 2 days.

Will this be a problem during visa stamping?

Note: There is no client change, city change or role change after my 2year old LCA is applied.

Murthy Law Firm: Can you please let me know what needs to be answered if they ask about client location address: Current address or address as in LCA?

Can you please reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi,

My LCA is as old as 2years when I got visa exension applied. Now my client moved the office 2 blocks in the same city.

The distance between my current office and address in LCA is 0.6mi (1km).

I dont have time to get a new LCA as I am travelling to India for some urgent personal work in 2 days.

Will this be a problem during visa stamping?

Note: There is no client change, city change or role change after my 2year old LCA is applied.

Murthy Law Firm: Can you please let me know what needs to be answered if they ask about client location address: Current address or address as in LCA?

Can you please reply ASAP.

Thanks.

If you have moved to the Location with in same Geographical County...then i think you dont have to ammend petition...This is what i know...but take some experts suggestions as well...

Archived