anyone is waiting for Passport from TORONTO US consulates after receiving clearance?

sclimac

Hello, after a month of waiting, I finally received an email from Toronto US consulates to resubmit my passport. They said it will 1 work week to finish the visa stamping. Today is the 5th day and havent received anything from them. I dropped off my passport last July 17 ( Tue) and I am still in the agony of waiting until. Anyway is on same boat.Please share your experiences. Has anyone submitted their on the same day as mine?

You guys can email me at ndcs1980@gmail.com

thanks

Hi,

I received a similar email but i went to india in between I am coming to Toronto to submit passport on July 31st

I am wondering if you got you passport back till now ?

Gaurav

Hello, after a month of waiting, I finally received an email from Toronto US consulates to resubmit my passport. They said it will 1 work week to finish the visa stamping. Today is the 5th day and havent received anything from them. I dropped off my passport last July 17 ( Tue) and I am still in the agony of waiting until. Anyway is on same boat.Please share your experiences. Has anyone submitted their on the same day as mine?

thanks

thanks

Archived