23rd Aug @ Vancouver..waiting for Canada TRV...Thoughts Please

canadavisa18

Hi Folks ,

Need your advise,

I have applied for a Canadian TRV on June 18 and i got reply from consulate on 14th July saying that ( Please resubmit your application with the correct fee). I have resubmitted my application on 16th July.

​when i tried to contact to Canada consulate they said : We do not respond to inquiries regarding an application in process in our office while it is within the Normal Processing Time for that type of application.We are currently experiencing a delay in processing applications for a Temporary Resident Visa beyond our posted 30 day service standard.

My Question is : My Visa interview scheduled on 23rd Aug in Vancouver, in this mean time if i did not get my Canada visa i'll be screwed up. what i need to do now..do i need to wait or better to postpone my interview date further?

Thoughts Please...!!

@immicom1

how many days it took for your canada visa process ?

i recently applied 2 weeks back at Detroit embassy (as they stopped taking in person application) ,money order has been cashed after week ,but no status on visa

Any input will be appreciated.

I sent my application through mail on June 20th, it wasn't processed as of July 22nd, so I let them know that I need it expedited (email), and they said I need to come in person for that.

@canadavisa18, ask them if they have an option to go in-person even though you sent them via mail. For me they pulled the documents I sent by mail.

In any case, ask them.

Thanks for the thoughts...i cannot go to Canada consulate in person now as i already submitted all my docs through mail..

Guys, can you please post what is the Earliest available date for Vancouver location, Thanks.

As of 9:14 EST available dates in vancouver-July 26-Sep 14,17,20,21,26,27,28-lot of dates in Oct ,Nov

Guys,

i got my Canada Visa today..but i have postponed my date to Oct 1st week as i thought my Canada visa will take more time...i just saw the next available date is Aug 2nd..(Tomorrow)..

can you please post what is the Earliest available date for Vancouver location (in Aug or sep if any)..Appreciate your response, Thanks much..!!

Archived