H1B Premium - RFE processing time

Gopal555

Hi,

May 14 - New H1B Premium processing filed with USCIS.

May 24 - Received RFE from USCIS

Current Status - Employer yet to respond back to RFE.

Question:

Is USCIS committed to make a decision within 15 days (as it is a H1B Premium processing) once the RFE is responsed back by my employer or not?

Searched for answer in forum. Unable to get a solid answer.

Appreciate if someone could give a solid answer.

Thanks

To an RFE and if your application is in PP, it should not take any more than 15 working days for the response.

If so according to their website they should be able to return the money back but consider the application still in PP and give you the result.

Plz check USCIS website.

In my case i got response to RFE within 1 week..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too have got an RFE...my response was sent back on the 31th August...USCIS updated as RFE review on the 5th...been 8 days now...my employers stated that it is supposed to be 15 days...but the 15 days seems like 15 years!!! :(

hi stanos86

did you get an approval .... my rfe was reponded on 6th sep but no update as yet... the website is strill showing rfe

hi stanos86

did you get an approval .... my rfe was reponded on 6th sep but no update as yet... the website is strill showing rfe

@vaibhavad

Yes I got my approval for only one year....it took exactly 14 days....did you get the notice from your employer/lawyer that the rfe response was received by uscis ?....as sometimes the websites are not updated...best of luck

Archived