DS 160 Question

Lancer05

I have a question regarding in DS 160 regarding Temporary work visa section, I work for an employer in location A and work for client at location B,

I have made an H1B amendment for this location what should I answer for these and how can we justify

Where do you intend to work:

Name of Employer: EMPLOYER NAME / CLIENT NAME ??? [ I am sure its my employer]

Street Address: SHOULD THIS BE THE CLIENT'S ADDRESS??? OR EMPLOYER'S?? [ I understand in general , it should be the employer address, but as we have an amendemnt to work for this location, do we need to specify client work location , if so does it creates an impression of petition to work at third place?

Phone Number: SHOULD THIS BE THE CLIENT'S PHONE NUMBER??? OR EMPLOYER'S??

Its really critical for me, Please give a valid suggestions if you have already have an experience

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello Thanks to all, I had successful stamping for the above question DS 160 everthying should be the employer and employer address ( we dnt need any client info)

My interview was a little bit tricky which caused me tense but nothn

I am working on EC model, went to ottawa

VO: Hi It seems like u went to school xxx

me: yes i went xxx did MSXX

VO: Whats ur Job

me: xxxx

Vo: is it like progrmmr or DBA

me: no not that ...I work in hardware xxxx

VO: when did u graduate

me: xxxx

Vo: whn did u join this company

me: xxx yrs

Vo: How do u report

me: weekly calls , status reports to manager of my employer

VO: did u like the Job

me: xxx great xx

VO: When did u graduate( again)

me:xxxx

VO: whn did u Join (again)

me: xxx yrs ( i was on opt working on different job before joining this company, so little wondered why he is asking)

VO did not mention anythng but said to collect passport in loomis

So I was happy dat my visa got approved

here it was trick I didnot got any update even after two days so I was worried kind of recalled my interview so ...is there anything with my graduation date ...thoughts went on

then on forum mentioned they verfied their status on ceac website https://ceac.state.gov/

so when i entered my application EAC number it showed as refused my heart sank , then I saw all forums about when they got heard from consulate ( 2 weeks- 3months) I decided next day to go to consulate and get my passport no matter what

then I went to consulate they did not allow me and mentioned to collect passport from loomis and then I mentioned that my application showed refused then I told I want my paspport cant stay in canada, they finally let me in to consulate then one of the consulate person found out what my issue and she mentioned that as my PIMS was not updated so it showed as refused and will be updating that day and VO should have told it to me but he didnot which created all the panic

So I waited till evening got email from consulate even ceac website showed visa issued then I flew back

in Ottawa there is window which asks u client letter and marks as Employer and client on it

The bottom line is the VO will always be convincing to approve Visa all you have to do is provide simple information to them

All the best ppl

Archived