221g white cleared

Hello All,

wanted to update you all on my case -

2nd interview at Hyd feb last week 2012 with new employer

Mode : E-C

General Questions - gave a 221g white

April 13th recived an email from FPU asking my latest contact info - replyed on 16th as i was travelling

FPU email agian on june 1st week asking my contact - called them and gave my contact info ... it seems they been trying to reach my employer for some info since march 1st week..

Shared employer email id etc - spoke with employer seems they contacted the client the next day of my interview and few more more email exchange between consulate and client - do not know what was that about...

2nd week of june employer recived email and they responded the same day ..

3 week june as asked to submit the passport - did the same week ..

4 week june got email to reply to questioner - common question about name education etc... replyed.

20th July recived passport with visa stamped !! finally

my first h1 was sent back to uscis in OCT 2010 .. employer recived noir and they responded and nothing since then...

TO all members waiting with 221g - Dont loose hope and dont just keep waiting for this to move , I suggest you carry on with life and take things as it comes ..If it were to happen you will get your visa sooner or later .. I wish the very best luck to all...

Hello All,

wanted to update you all on my case -

2nd interview at Hyd feb last week 2012 with new employer

Mode : E-C

General Questions - gave a 221g white

April 13th recived an email from FPU asking my latest contact info - replyed on 16th as i was travelling

FPU email agian on june 1st week asking my contact - called them and gave my contact info ... it seems they been trying to reach my employer for some info since march 1st week..

Shared employer email id etc - spoke with employer seems they contacted the client the next day of my interview and few more more email exchange between consulate and client - do not know what was that about...

2nd week of june employer recived email and they responded the same day ..

3 week june as asked to submit the passport - did the same week ..

4 week june got email to reply to questioner - common question about name education etc... replyed.

20th July recived passport with visa stamped !! finally

my first h1 was sent back to uscis in OCT 2010 .. employer recived noir and they responded and nothing since then...

TO all members waiting with 221g - Dont loose hope and dont just keep waiting for this to move , I suggest you carry on with life and take things as it comes ..If it were to happen you will get your visa sooner or later .. I wish the very best luck to all...

Heartiest Congratulations to you.. I have been through this phase & totally understand how & what is it. Just curious to know - you got 221g 1st in 2010 & then the 2nd H1 in 2012 was it for the same case or it was a new H1 this time ??

Regards,

Tejal

Archived