Received Canadian TRV after 38 days

visastamping777

Hi friends,

I waited for 38 days and finally I received my passport with the canadian TRV today. I got it for 3 years (multiple entry).

I take this opportunity to suggest them who is about to apply for Canadian TRV to go in person to NY/LA consulate if you are in a hurry. Apply through mail only if you are not in a hurry or if your Visa date is not nearer so that you may not go through the pressure that I have faced.

Note: Its always better and highly recommended to go for inperson interview to NY/LA consulates so that you can get your Canadian TRV on the same day or on next day whatever be the criteria.

Thanks

Hi friends,

I waited for 38 days and finally I received my passport with the canadian TRV today. I got it for 3 years (multiple entry).

I take this opportunity to suggest them who is about to apply for Canadian TRV to go in person to NY/LA consulate if you are in a hurry. Apply through mail only if you are not in a hurry or if your Visa date is not nearer so that you may not go through the pressure that I have faced.

Note: Its always better and highly recommended to go for inperson interview to NY/LA consulates so that you can get your Canadian TRV on the same day or on next day whatever be the criteria.

Thanks

Where did you apply your TRV?

Archived