Visa Stamping in Ottawa July 30

MAGIC KID

Guys,

I am driving to Ottawa for stamping on July 30. I stay in NJ and I am planning to drive on July 29. Please let me know if you are planning to Join me and also if you are willing to share the accommodation.

Thanks,

Magic Kid

You said your VISA was approved on June 11th, and going for stamping again??

Guys,

I am driving to Ottawa for stamping on July 30. I stay in NJ and I am planning to drive on July 29. Please let me know if you are planning to Join me and also if you are willing to share the accommodation.

Thanks,

Magic Kid

Hi ,

even I am plaaning to go on July 30th 2012 and I do live in NJ. Please let me know

@ Rahul412. Yes I got my visa approved and everything went fine except the visa validity date printed incorrectly on my passport. I emailed the embassy on my case and they asked me to come back to canada again and submit my passport to correct it. So going to canada for second time hope this helps !!

@Samvinj: I am planning to start around 8 am in the morning and I stay in randolph (suburb of parsippany). Please email me your details my email id is sushil.rsb@gmail.com plz do let me know ur contact details.

@ Rahul412. Yes I got my visa approved and everything went fine except the visa validity date printed incorrectly on my passport. I emailed the embassy on my case and they asked me to come back to canada again and submit my passport to correct it. So going to canada for second time hope this helps !!

@Samvinj: I am planning to start around 8 am in the morning and I stay in randolph (suburb of parsippany). Please email me your details my email id is sushil.rsb@gmail.com plz do let me know ur contact details.

Dude, sorry for misunderstanding you. So are you going for interview again? or just to submit the passport?

Archived