H1B-CLIENT LETTER

JUVUALA@YAHOO.COM

Hi,

My employer applied my H1B Visa without a client letter. I have 2 layers between my employer and client.

I am planning to apply for a premium processing and now my end client says "they cannot provide client letters per company's policy" and is asking me to use the letter provided by the prime vendor as a proof of my work at the client's place, and the the client sent me an email stating the same.

I am planning file for premium processing using the " client's email+Prime Vendors letter"

Please advise if this method has worked for anyone or suggest a positive approach for this situation.

Hi,

My employer applied my H1B Visa without a client letter. I have 2 layers between my employer and client.

I am planning to apply for a premium processing and now my end client says "they cannot provide client letters per company's policy" and is asking me to use the letter provided by the prime vendor as a proof of my work at the client's place, and the the client sent me an email stating the same.

I am planning file for premium processing using the " client's email+Prime Vendors letter"

Please advise if this method has worked for anyone or suggest a positive approach for this situation.

Now that you still didn't applied for you H1b I suggest you to avoid these layers ASAP. You may get the h1b but getting stamped on your passport is very much difficult for you.

I suggest you to go for FTE or EC model of employment.

I dont know about the EVVC model... Am under EVC model... My case was similar to yours... I applied to H1B without the client letter... i applied with just prime vendor letter.... My H1B got approved without any query.... Even the same with 3 of my colleagues in my office.

I think H1B approval is mainly works with how well the employer is established and the employer background... If the person reviewing isn't satisfied then only the question of client letter etc will arise... again ... these comments are totally based on my research....

all the best....

Archived