H1b extension receipt date Jul 12 VSC--PP

krishna84

Hello all,

My extension was filed and I have an email from uscis saying they received the application on jul 12 and will process it as PP application.

The status on uscis site still shows -- Acceptance even though the usual norm for application status to change from Acceptance is 2 business days why is it taking so long any ideas or suggestions would help.

Thanks,

Krishna

Hello all,

My extension was filed and I have an email from uscis saying they received the application on jul 12 and will process it as PP application.

The status on uscis site still shows -- Acceptance even though the usual norm for application status to change from Acceptance is 2 business days why is it taking so long any ideas or suggestions would help.

Thanks,

Krishna

Hello all,

Thanks,

Krishna

Hi Krishna,

I remember last year you filed for H1B extension almost same time. Even mine was around same time. This year my employer filed for H1B premium extension on July 11th.

Thanks,

Shilpa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Krishna,

I remember last year you filed for H1B extension almost same time. Even mine was around same time. This year my employer filed for H1B premium extension on July 11th.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Hi Krishna What is your case status today, hope it is approved for you ?

@Krishna,@Shilpa,@Cooldude:

did you get your approvals ?

@krishna84,

Your 15 calendar days are completed, can you please let us know if you have received any update from them ?

Sorry guys was busy for last couple of weeks.My case status is still RFE review .. we sent out the documentation asked for on Jul 28th and the status changed to RFE review on Aug 6. So god kknow when it is going to get approved.

@Shilpa congrats on ur approval yeah I had the same process last yr and my stupid attorney filed without a client letter this time around.

@Cool dude I am still waiting dude its RFE Review status updated on Aug 6.

@H1Vista No updates.

Any new news from you two ?

Archived