Applying for New H1

raj3855

Hi,

I have attended for my H1 visa in October 2011,Visa officer issued 221G and put my case under Adminstrative processing.Still my case is pending.

Mine is E-C model,Now my client wants to apply a new H1 for me . I have heard from few of my friends that my application for new H1 will not come under this year Quota and still can apply for new H1. Is this true ? Can any one help me on this.

Thanks

Generally, an individual is counted against the cap if s/he receives an H1B visa or is present in the U.S. when the H1B change of status takes effect. An individual is generally only counted against the H1B quota once during their initial six years of H1B time. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts relating to your case and to determine whether you will be subject to the numerical H1B quota.

Generally, an individual is counted against the cap if s/he receives an H1B visa or is present in the U.S. when the H1B change of status takes effect. An individual is generally only counted against the H1B quota once during their initial six years of H1B time. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts relating to your case and to determine whether you will be subject to the numerical H1B quota.

Thanks for the info.

Archived