Suggestion needed for going to H1B Stamping

kalyanz

Hi All,

I need your suggestions regarading going to H1B Stamping. I am working in a IT Company from past two years.

My H1b got approved recently few months back and it will be starting from October 2012. As I said I was working in a IT company currently

my project was extended till october first week. We generally have extensions for every 3months and my project was extended from this month till October

and I am not sure whether it will continue further or not so I was planning to go to my first H1B stamping in September last week in between 24th to October first

week. I was currently on my F1 cap gap extension and H1b will come into effective from october.

Is it safer to go in september last week as some of my friends say it will be okay if I go in sept and some are saying to have paystubs run on H1B and go after october

I am not getting when to go for stamping. Does it had any impact if we go for stamping in september last week or october first week or if we go when we had

paystubs run on H1b.

Currently I am preparing documents for canadian visa and need to look whether to book slot for H1b stamping or not.

Can you please give your recommendations on it.

I am not sure my project will continue after october and if I change job after october then I need to again file amendment on LCA and H1B and I dont know

whether it would be okay or not as some persons said there will be 221gs if you have amended H1's .

Please post your suggestions. It will be helpful for me.

Hi All,

I need your suggestions regarading going to H1B Stamping. I am working in a IT Company from past two years.

My H1b got approved recently few months back and it will be starting from October 2012. As I said I was working in a IT company currently

my project was extended till october first week. We generally have extensions for every 3months and my project was extended from this month till October

and I am not sure whether it will continue further or not so I was planning to go to my first H1B stamping in September last week in between 24th to October first

week. I was currently on my F1 cap gap extension and H1b will come into effective from october.

Is it safer to go in september last week as some of my friends say it will be okay if I go in sept and some are saying to have paystubs run on H1B and go after october

I am not getting when to go for stamping. Does it had any impact if we go for stamping in september last week or october first week or if we go when we had

paystubs run on H1b.

Currently I am preparing documents for canadian visa and need to look whether to book slot for H1b stamping or not.

Can you please give your recommendations on it.

I am not sure my project will continue after october and if I change job after october then I need to again file amendment on LCA and H1B and I dont know

whether it would be okay or not as some persons said there will be 221gs if you have amended H1's .

Please post your suggestions. It will be helpful for me.

Hi,

According to my knowledge, Since you are now working on OPT you will be having pay stubs right...so there will be no difference in going for stamping after you have some pay stubs on H1 Versus going in September...in your case i think it is better Togo in September...and coming to 221g we never know...and if you are changing the Clients..you are supposed to amend your H1...so amending your h1 will not be the reason for any problem for stamping....but make sure you discuss with experts as well and decide before what ever you do..

Hi,

According to my knowledge, Since you are now working on OPT you will be having pay stubs right...so there will be no difference in going for stamping after you have some pay stubs on H1 Versus going in September...in your case i think it is better Togo in September...and coming to 221g we never know...and if you are changing the Clients..you are supposed to amend your H1...so amending your h1 will not be the reason for any problem for stamping....but make sure you discuss with experts as well and decide before what ever you do..

Thanks Raj...

Archived