H1 B transfer- Employer creating issue

florida_usa

Hi

I recently transferred my H1 to companyB from A.Company B filed my H1 transfer june 21 .797 shows dates june 28 2012 as starting date.

I am still awaiting payment from company A for month of June.I recently told my company about my resignation (verbally) and they now dont want to pay me for month of june.I am not so much worried about the pay but my status for month of june.In absence of paystub how will it impact my status? What can I do? Please advice.

.I am not so much worried about the pay but my status for month of june.In absence of paystub how will it impact my status? What can I do?

No need to worry. Your employer didn't pay you for that month. File a complaint against your employer at DOL and mention this in that complaint. You should be safe...wait for more replies.

Search for "WH4 pdf <statename> department of labor". File WH4, they will take care of it. Prior to file WH4 do your homework. Send them an email stating as per discussion I have resigned from this date. In another email ask them politely for the missing pays. Wait for 3-4 days. No reply, send those emails to DOL with filled WH4. They will contact you in 3-4 days. In my case they contacted me in 2 days. The receipt of WH4 won't reinstate your H1b status, but it will make sure that you were aware about this H1b violation (done from employer side) and you took timely and appropriate action.

You should have resigned in written. Didn’t you get the offer letter in written? Why is the proof that you have resigned? Consider it as a lesson learned.

Archived