H1B - Transfer Related

fan_ravi

Hello Experts , Please advise me on this.

I have H1B till Sept 30 with employer A. From Oct 1 , onwards I would like to transfer my H1 to Employer B (At the same time my Employer A also tries to file my extension, but I do not want to continue with employer A, at the same time I do not want to tell my employer A , not to file my extension until it got approved by employer B(not just getting till receipt , I want to wait till approval)).

I would like to ask Employer B to start my H1 B transfer process , some time Sept 2 week and from oct 1 onwards I would like to start working for Employer B.

But I do not want employer A know anything abt it , (while starting the process till getting approval). From the posts I read that when Employer B files for transfer then Employer A will not know and when the transfer gets approved also then also employer A will not come to know.

Now here are my questions :

1) Then when Employer A will come to know that I moved from his company ? Only if I am not communicating with them ? Only when i am not senidng them time sheets? Will USICS not send any information eg transfer to Employer A? or is there any other means empoyer A will come to know officially???

2) After H1B got successfully transffered , can Employee A do some thing like revoking etc (I know it is meaning less, once it got transffered then there is not chance of revoking etc....but just asking to make sure)? I know if itransfer is IN PROCESS then employer A can do revoke, but if it gets approved, then can employer A can do anything ?

3) Let's assume that I will tell Employer A that I am no more interetsed to work , so do not file for extension and ant to take rest for some time and Start working with Employer B, will my employer A can know about my work status or my current H1 status ? (My employer A is good but I do not want to continue with him , but at the same time, I do not want him to know and fee bad about me that I got transffered etc) ..

4) My current employer A has a non compete agreement with my future employee B , Which means I may not join employee B, So I really want to know if USICIS or any other official way that my employee A may know a) that I transffered my H1 2) If yes, then will he has a chance to come to know that for whom I am shifting ???

I know some of the questions are repetative in nature , but they are from different view. Thanks for your patience .

Archived