Pending AP from last 124 days without any slip

india2012

Since December 2010, I was in US on L1 B sponsored by well known Indian IT company. One of the U.S. based firm sponsor my H1B. That firm initiated the process and file my petition in October, 2011 in premium processing. My petition was approved in November 2011. I'd resigned from India based I.T. company and joined this U.S. based firm. After one month, I was relocated to another province at client site. In March 2012, when I came back to India and went to Delhi embassy for stamping with my wife, VO asked me for my work location. I replied that earlier my work location is X and then I was relocated to Y. She asked me for the LCA. I have presented the LCA of both X and Y. Then she asked me for my client letter. I had shown her my client letter.

Then she took my passport, I-797 and other documents used at the time of petition filing. She told me that after verifying the documents my passport would be mailed to me with VISA. I hadn't got any slip or case number.

After a week, when I hadn't received any mail or message from embassy, I queried to embassy. I got a reply that my case is under AP.

Now it's 124 days but I haven't received any mail from embassy.

I had presented all the documents but that lady put my case under AP.

I have called DOS and VFS, both are telling the same status, under AP.

When I called USCIS, they said that information couldn't share the information since this is employer's petition.

When my employer called the USCIS, they said contact to India consulate for any information.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived