Questions to Canada visa

czxinusa

I am planning to apply for single entry visitor visa to Canada by mail. Can someone help me to answer the following questions?

1. Do I have to send the original I-797? Is a copy acceptable?

2. I am an Illinois residence. Can I mail my application to Seattle office, or only to Detroit office allowed?

3. When does the single entry visa expire in generally? Someone told me it would valid till the end of my I-797. Is this true?

4. Can I pay $75 application fee online? Or only money order or cashier check?

Thanks in advance.

I am planning to apply for single entry visitor visa to Canada by mail. Can someone help me to answer the following questions?

1. Do I have to send the original I-797? Is a copy acceptable?

2. I am an Illinois residence. Can I mail my application to Seattle office, or only to Detroit office allowed?

3. When does the single entry visa expire in generally? Someone told me it would valid till the end of my I-797. Is this true?

4. Can I pay $75 application fee online? Or only money order or cashier check?

Thanks in advance.

1.Copy of H1b

2. You can apply any consulate/ i personally suggest NY

3. dont know/ My suggestion is apply multiple it is very useful..

4.money order only

1. Do I have to send the original I-797? Is a copy acceptable? Original Copy not allowed i emailed consulate about that.

2. I am an Illinois residence. Can I mail my application to Seattle office, or only to Detroit office allowed? it is up to you it does not matter to them

3. When does the single entry visa expire in generally? Someone told me it would valid till the end of my I-797. Is this true? yes it is generally given till end of 797 and in some cases till the expiry of passport but mostly till the end of 797.

4. Can I pay $75 application fee online? Or only money order or cashier check? they are different payment methods but none of them are online. Cashiers check is better and most banks give one free each day if you have account with them and you will also have a reciept as a proof.

Thanks in advance.

1. No originals. Send the copy

2.You can send it to any office. But to save time send it to office which is near to your residence.

3. Yes.

4. No online. Only MO or CC.

As an experienced guy, I would suggest you to apply for multiple entry. Things might change at any time and it's just matter of 75$.

Hi,

People who have replied before me seemed to be more experienced, so they must be right. Any ways here is what I did. I am an Illinois resident. I sent the application to Detroit. Paid by MO and I sent my original I-797 since the checklist said so. My application was delivered on June 6th and I have not received anything yet. I am not in a hurry so I did not even try to call or email them. Will post when I receive the visa.

Archived