H1B quota finished...

Rajender025

Hello,

This is Krishna, currently i am on the OPT Status till December 12 2012. I got a full time opportunity in one of the company. My company said that they will process my H1B for the Year 2012-2013. But due to reasons (i don't even know) they delayed my H1B filing and they said they have applied H1B on June 7th 2012. But till the packet reached USCIS the quota for H1B is finished and i could not file H1B for the year 2012-2013. Write now what are my options to stay in USA ?

1. My Company is saying that they will process my Green Card ?

How long it will take to process my Green Card and get approved.

2. My friends are saying that i need to go for a University for another Masters degree or take CPT right away after joining the college.

If i need to go with 2nd option then please suggest me a university with less fees and can give CPT right away i joined the college

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna.

Hello,

This is Krishna, currently i am on the OPT Status till December 12 2012. I got a full time opportunity in one of the company. My company said that they will process my H1B for the Year 2012-2013. But due to reasons (i don't even know) they delayed my H1B filing and they said they have applied H1B on June 7th 2012. But till the packet reached USCIS the quota for H1B is finished and i could not file H1B for the year 2012-2013. Write now what are my options to stay in USA ?

2. My friends are saying that i need to go for a University for another Masters degree or take CPT right away after joining the college.

If i need to go with 2nd option then please suggest me a university with less fees and can give CPT right away i joined the college

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna.

Green card process takes couple of YEARS not days or months.

The length of time it takes to obtain your green card depends on many factors including your qualifications, country of birth and what category your petition falls into. Therefore it is advisable to speak directly with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss your options. If an OPT STEM extension is not available for you and you intend to return to your studies in a Master’s program with the intention of obtaining CPT immediately, it is advisable to research the program in-depth to be sure employment in the field is an integral part of the program, otherwise you may risk violations of F1 status. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact the Murthy Law Firm to speak with one of our many qualified attorneys.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna.

1.Green is very long process. Forget about it for now

2. You can join a school, but working on CPT from day 1 is risky. There are very few schools which are allowed to do.

That will not work.

No real, accredited university will offer CPT from the beginning.

These days are over. Have you not heard about TVU and ****???

Stay away from such things. It would be fraud.

Forget CPT. Cut that acronym out of your vocabulary.

That will not work.

No real, accredited university will offer CPT from the beginning.

These days are over. Have you not heard about TVU and ****???

Stay away from such things. It would be fraud.

Forget CPT. Cut that acronym out of your vocabulary.

My dear JoeF!! Before you advise someone...please give your reply to the questions I have asked you....Even you ...don't use the same 4 sentences on CPT.....try to come up with facts to prove your points.

My dear JoeF!! Before you advise someone...please give your reply to the questions I have asked you....Even you ...don't use the same 4 sentences on CPT.....try to come up with facts to prove your points.

Is TVU and **** not enough for you???

Do you really want to get an ankle bracelet and get deported and banned for life???

If so, go ahead...

Smart people stay away from any institution that advertisises CPT, smart people stay away from any non-accredited institution.

"My dear JoeF!! Before you advise someone...please give your reply to the questions I have asked you....Even you ...don't use the same 4 sentences on CPT.....try to come up with facts to prove your points."

=> Posters are not bounded to go with the Joef's suggestions. They are always free to choose anything. OP may join ***, or any school. S/he is adult enough to choose better option. But our job is to let them know what is good, what is bad. JoeF had indicated the violations of these universities, and kept posting those 4 lines long before ICS raided TVU and others. People still joined TVU, and OP also has a choice to choose ***.

Archived