My office has 2 locations. Can H1B extension be filed with LCA from both the locations?

sampitroda

In order to work from the 2 locations that my employer has. Can my employer file 3 year H1B extension with both the locations mentioned so that I have the flexibility to move between the offices. Please note my initial 3 year of H1B will expire soon. This initial 3year H1B had only one location mentioned on it because of which I did not move between the offices. Please advise if multiple location H1B and LCA are possible.

Generally, an itinerary for multiple work locations is required with an H1B filing when the employer knows the H1B Beneficiary will be working in more than one specific location. If you would like to discuss this in more detail it is advisable to speak directly with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney.

yes..if i recall correctly, there is used a section on the petition for secondary work location and no need to list the hours for that location...check the latest form if it is still there..

but you need to have seperate LCA for both locations and you need to get paid higher of the PWages..

Archived