Is it Safe to India When H1-B Visa is about to expire in a month

rsriyans

Hi Guys,

Recently i have traveled to India and got my h1b stamped . My Visa is valid until Sept 25 , 2012 . Also i have to apply for my extension soon .

I am planning to go to india for a week in August 2012 . Is it safe to travel to india when visa is about toe expire in a week ??

Please advice .

Sriyans

"I am planning to go to india for a week in August 2012 . Is it safe to travel to india when visa is about toe expire in a week ??"

=> Yes it totally safe even to enter in USA before one day of expiry of visa. Visa has an expiry date and you can enter in USA till that date.

Hi Sriyans,

Read your past post for 221g. I am in similar situation. Could you please let me know if your client/employer was contacted by the consulate while you case was pending.

As far as your question is concerned, yes you can enter US - no worries, as long as your visa is not expired.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Recently i have traveled to India and got my h1b stamped . My Visa is valid until Sept 25 , 2012 . Also i have to apply for my extension soon .

I am planning to go to india for a week in August 2012 . Is it safe to travel to india when visa is about toe expire in a week ??

Please advice .

Sriyans

Archived